Powell's expertise in vacuum circuit breaker engineering is internationally recognized and our medium voltage circuit breakers have been an industry standard for over 40 years. We have a commitment to provide the highest levels of operational safety and reliability and have used our experience in the ANSI market to design an IEC breaker consistent with Powell's reputation in the markets we serve.
Powell type 439 IEC Low Voltage Breakers
The flexible Type 439 breaker design offers incoming circuit breaker arrangements rated up to 6300 amps in three or four pole, fixed or withdrawable configurations.
- Fixed mounted units or Withdrawable Chassis
- Designed to meet the requirements of Form 4 separation as defined by IEC 61439-2
- Segregation barriers between incoming cable and busbar connections
- Integrated protection and metering to optimize footprint
Powell type 298 IEC Medium Voltage Breakers
PowlVac100™️ is designed and fully certified to IEC 62271-100 (High Voltage AC Circuit Breakers) and is rated for medium voltage applications through 15kV and up to 4000 amps.
- Rated voltage up to 15kV
- Interrupting ratings up to 63kAIC
- Indoor and Outdoor construction available