Powell provides both low and medium voltage IEC Switchgear that is designed, tested, and manufactured to IEC standards. Equipment is custom engineered to your exact specifications and when combined with Powell Automation, provides an ideal product solution for all your IEC equipment needs.
Low Voltage Type 439 IEC Switchgear
Type 439, designed to fulfill the requirements of all applicable IEC standards, draws upon the latest technology and materials to provide the user with the highest level of operational safety and reliability.
- IEC 61439 parts 1 and 2 and IEC/TR 6141 compliant
- Modular design
- Combination of fixed and withdrawable units
Low Voltage Type 439 - PowlCAB™ IEC Power Distribution Cabinet
Powell's Type 439 Power Distribution Cabinet (PowlCAB™) is a compact, modular design that can provide multiple arrangements of outgoing ways. Units are shipped fully assembled from our factory and ready for site installation.
- Designed to BS EN 61939.5, in conjunction with BS EN 61439-1
- System operating voltage: 690V
- Current ratings up to 5000 Amps
Medium Voltage Type 298 IEC Switchgear
Powell Type 298 MV switchgear and motor control is designed and manufactured to applicable IEC standards to provide the highest level of operational safety and reliability. All Type 298 switchgear designs are type tested and certified by independent, international test and certification agencies ASTA and KEMA.
- IEC 62271-200 AC Metal-Enclosed Switchgear
- Module LSC2B-PM construction
- Circuit breakers and contactors available
- Rated to 4000 amp, 13.8kV, 50kA, (3) seconds
- BIL to 95kV, Power Frequency Withstand to 38kV